Gum depigmentation procedure is a blessing for people who have dark gums. Dark ugly gums make you hide your smile. The dark gums are due to excessive melanin pigmentation in the gums resulting in unpleasant appearance. The dark gums are corrected by a simple periodontal plastic surgery procedure known as Gingival depigmentation which is Safe and Effective.
We at Excel Dental Care, employ Epic X Biolase soft tissue Diode Laser for gingival depigmentation. The LASER targets and ablates the melanocytes, thus reducing the production of melanin in the gingival tissue. This results in a lighter, pink color gums
The beauty of pink gums keeps you smiling always!
Pink gums make you look attractive. The healthy and blush pink gums in harmony with perfect teeth complement your smile.
Gingival depigmentation – This cosmetic dental procedure enhances the esthetics on smiling and boosts your confidence.
- Detailed oral examination.
- Administration of local anesthesia
- LASER therapy is used for the de-epithelialization procedure. (Safety measures such as protective eyewear is a must)
- Bloodless surgical field, painless procedure, and effective LASER pulse mode gives ultimate comfort to the patient
- Ablation of melanocytes is wiped off with sterile gauze soaked in saline
- The procedure is quick and so is the healing too
- The absolute painless procedure is non-invasive procedure and is completed in 30 minutes
- The patient is recalled for follow up to monitor healing